Dear Santa… My Christmas Wish List

Monday 15 December 2014



Since christmas is fast approaching I thought I'd add some festive spirt to the blog, these are just a few things that I would loooove to receive this year, and hopefully it will give you guys some gift ideas or just a few ideas of what you would like to see under your christmas tree too! 

As I have a new found obsession with Charlotte Tilbury's new line of makeup, I thought it only fair that these cute little charms make my christmas wish list, I saw these and thought they would actually make a great gift, most other products of hers are quite expensive, however for three lipsticks I thought this wasn't too bad! 

Admittedly I would't normally be up for spending this much on bronzer…HOWEVER the amount of amazing reviews I have read about this product has caused me to think otherwise, so much so that I'm desperate to try it out myself! Hopefully I've been good enough this year!…

I have been in love with this scent for years! Every christmas this candle is a must, it's spicy warm scent instantly makes me feel all christmassy!

Recently I have seen the over knee boot everywhere and I just love the new trend. I especially love suede boots, I think they add a great element of sophistication to any look. 

Over the past few weeks I've decided to switch up my diet and try to eat more healthy, I love reading all the health and food blogs for new recipes, and healthy smoothies seem to be coming up again and again. The Nutri bullet looks like a great easy way to make smoothies at home and then I can share the recipes with you guys! 


What would you like to see under the tree this year?

Olivia Grace x


2 comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground