My Trip to South Africa

Sunday 2 November 2014


A few of months ago I had the most amazing opportunity to travel to South Africa to visit a primary school In Swaziland called Ncemeneni. It was honestly an unforgettable experience, admittedly before going there, I expected South Africa to be a huge dried up waste land within which the primary school would be situated, I really had no idea that visiting the school would effect me the way it did. I honestly believe the experience has changed me for the better, plus South Africa is a beautiful country! 
















Decided to go for a safari themed outfit, with some Khaki shorts and my ray bands I was ready to face the sweltering South African heat! 


Ncemeneni school 









Olivia Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground