Autumnal vibes, featuring Lexy

Friday 7 November 2014


So my friend Lexy walked into school this morning looking effortlessly stylish and sporting autumnal fashion perfectly, even her tousled ombre hair matched the falling autumn leaves. And so when I'd finished staring jealously at her outfit, I grabbed hold of her and told her she must feature on here, thankfully she happily agreed.. Because I wasn't going to take no as an answer anyway :) 












Who doesn't love the crisp Autumn air and the excuse to wear extremely oversized scarfs without looking stupid! Thanks for being my lovely model lex!

Lexy's outfit: Jeans: Mango, Top: Zara, Scarf: her mums wardrobe lol (but similar can be found in Topshop) , Jacket: H and M and Boots: New Look.


Olivia Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground